Saturday 20 October 2012

don't fence me in ........

Despite constant checks and nagging we still seem to be getting no where fast with our desperate housing situation. Makes it so much worse that I am beginning to really appreciate the space we have available in this one and will be reluctant to leave it. If I knew anyone with half an acre or so I am pretty sure I could borrow a caravan and plant myself on it with relish......unfortunately my grandparents sold theirs several years ago....would love a yurt or bender but think I would need the 'solid' walls of a caravan for security with the new arrival due in the new year. Still we can all dream ......

Meanwhile we have been busy....fighting colds and spending time with friends....some of whom we have not seen since before the summer as they were travelling. So good to have long chats about everything and nothing whilst the children all play happily.

Also lots of crafting although sadly Munch's craft club has finished for this term and we cannot afford the next term. Still once we move the financial worries should sort themselves out as we wont be running at such a huge deficit each month.

Will just be glad to unpack some boxes and be able to find everything again when we finally do move....living in limbo is getting boring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment